Performance Enhancement with Hypnotherapy

The only thing between you and your goals is you.

Question: What is performance enhancement?

Answer: Performance enhancement is just what it sounds like. It works by taping the unused part of your mind. We use about 5% of our brain in day to day life. Under hypnosis the remaining 95% of  your brain can be accessed. By doing this you have better focus, and a higher drive to achieve.

Question: Who uses this?

Answer: For starters many pro sports teams have a Hypnotherapist work with the team just before a game. A person who is in school and wants or needs the extra edge to achieve. In business a person who needs the extra sales motivation, or clarity of thought. A person who wants to achieve personal goals.

Question: Are there other applications for this?

Answer: Yes, any place you feel you might want to do better. It could be the difference between minimum wage and $100.000.00 + per year. Use your imagination!

To see an overview of how this therapy is most typically conducted click here.

Contact me for your free confidential phone consultation.

Too far away? Consider using Skype for this form of hypnotherapy.


Home Page ] Become an Alpha ] Bio ] Clinical Hypnotherapy ] Contact ] De-Programming ] Enhancement Hypnosis ] Expanded General Hypnotherapy ] General Hypnotherapy ] Medical Hypnotherapy ] Sexual Issues ] Smoking Cessation ] Stress management ] Stroke ] Pain Management ] Medical Tourism ] Public Events ] Using Skype ] Website Map ] BLOG ]